- The Bear Paw is the mark of the bear. It shows that the place where it appears is his territory. The bear hibernates in winter teaching people the value of retreat into introspection. The bears strength is hard for people to imagine. It can kill an animal half its wight with one blow. The Bear is close to humans, eating the same foods and sometimes standing on two legs. The Bear is our brother, and his paw mark means his presence is available to us, to teach introspection and warrior-ship.
- Measures around 3.5cm x 2cm
- Made from nickel free pewter.
- Image on one side only - reverse is blank.
- Comes on an adjustable black cord allowing between 36cm to 66cm (14inch to 26inch)
List Price: £5.00 Price: £5.00